1. With a sound foundation for development, local advantages and special resources, the town can develop quickly.
2. The town should implement and reserve a batch of high quality industrial projects that have strong driving effects.
3. The town has done a good job in planning compilation. Its master plans, detailed plans or special plans that have been complied have accurate positioning, feasible goals, and appropriate scales. Any existing plans that have not yet met the three requirements have started the revision process.
4. Formulate and implement policies and measures to support the development of characteristic towns, creating a favorable policy atmosphere such as a market-oriented pattern and public-private-partnerships.
5. Through renovation, improvement and utilization, the old township area has taken on a new look with complete facilities, harmonious townscape and a beautiful environment.
6. The introduction of tourism, culture and other large projects is in line with local conditions. The construction of roads, highways and other facilities are in line with the needs of the local people.